Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information related to the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and personalize his experience and use of the Website, and can also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed and the time spent on the Website. However, no cookie allows to contact the user. No cookie can extract information from the user's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way the user's private information can become part of the Cookie file is by personally providing that information to the server.
These are cookies that are sent to the user's computer or device and managed exclusively by Back In Black for the best functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website, its content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow you to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to better meet your preferences. We use the following:
Depending on the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser until you leave the website, so they are not registered on your computer's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies analyzes traffic patterns on the web. Eventually, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit us. They have a specific expiration date, after this time, they will be automatically deleted. We use these cookies generally to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for browsing and the proper functionality of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted parts, purchase of an order, use security features, store content (videos or sharing content through social media).
- Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc...
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the products and services we offer.
Third party cookies
These are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide services to Back In Black to improve the Website and the user's experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze browsing information, that is, how the user interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place the user's IP address is coming from, the number of users who access, the frequency, visit time, the browser used, the net operator or type of device. This information is used to improve the Website and user's experience. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and Website trend reports are prepared without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, information on privacy, or the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics and expiration period:
The entity(ies) in charge of supplying cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as it is required by law or it is a third party that processes this information for said entities.
Social media cookies
Back In Black incorporates social media plugins that allow access to the Website. For this reason, social media cookies may be stored in the user's browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies and are responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The user must refer to them to find out about cookies privacy and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links where these privacy and/or cookie policies can be consulted are indicated below:
Disable, reject and delete cookies
The User can disable, reject and delete cookies - totally or partially - installed on their device through the configuration of their browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Explorer, etc...)